Saturday, May 24, 2014

Just checking in and sharing a little

Well, I'm back again.  Maybe I'll try posting once every 4 months! LOL  Summer is starting to hit here in Michigan.  The weather is beautiful so far and I hope to open the pool tomorrow.

I've made a couple of the new box cards that seem to be all the rage.  I'll include a couple of photos for your viewing pleasure.  One of the things that I am noticing is that I seem to add a little bit more to each successive box card that I make so I wonder what they will look like by the time I get to the 10th or 15th one?  LOL


Love the way these cards fold up and fit in a regular envelope.  I hope to try making a little larger one soon.
Happy Memorial Day everyone and please appreciate & pray for all the Veteran's that have died for us and our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment