Thursday, September 6, 2012

I've been busy getting ready for the fall stamp camp that I attend.  This year we are trading dominoes and since the theme is Pirates, I used a ship image on my dominoes.   When I scanned this, if I tried to crop it too close to the edges, the whole thing got blurry so that is why so much background is included in the scan.

Used the Polished Stone technique on the domino and adhered mixed blues and black seed beads to all of the edges.  I stamped the ship on white shrink plastic with Ultramarine Staz On, shrunk it and adhered it to the domino.  Waiting for the glue to dry between dipping different edges into the seed bead mix was the longest and hardest part of the project.