Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's been awhile...

I can't believe it, it's been almost a year since I've posted.  I just wrote a long post and then didn't save it so it disappeared!  Last time I posted it was with snow pictures and guess what?  It snowed again!  I measured the snow in my backyard at night and it was over 14 inches!  Then it snowed through the night.  The weatherman didn't say it was that deep, but it was in my yard.  Here's the same patio table..

Well, most of last year was taken up with my daughter's wedding.  we made several trips to the East coast for shopping, the engagement party, a shower, and the wedding.
It was all amazing!

Another amazing thing from last year is that my hubby gave me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas!  I am definitely a newbie at it and have a lot of learning to do before I will be showing much on here but I will.

On a sad note, my MIL/Martha passed away on Dec. 19, 2013.  She will be missed and this has made a BIG change in my life and routines.  This is one of the last photos taken of her.  It was taken at my daughter's wedding shower.  The lovely bride standing in the back is Miranda and the maid of honor is my other lovely daughter, Christina.  Those were happy times for all and Grandma's presence will be remembered fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment