Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know that it has been awhile since I posted on this blog and now I am receiving strange emails telling me that I need to post on the blog and I am allowed only one blog, etc. They say they are from the blog host and maybe they are, so I am making sure to post today, but the emails looked weird and I'm not responding to them in case they are "fake".

So Merry Christmas to all and I hope that you find time to play between the holidays. I don't think I will have much time for playing as my days are pretty booked up.

HOw about a little HAUL information? I went to Michael's looking for crystal Martha Stewart Tinsel glitter. They were out of it but a K & Company paper stack called "Let it Snow" called to me and it was 50% off because it is Christmassy. Later in the week, I went to another Michael's and found the glitter, plus two boxes of decorated background cards by Recollections, also on sale at 50% off and I can't wait until I have time to play with them and start my 2011 Christmas cards.

And, I received an order that contained Distress Stickles in Brick Red and Peeled Paint, a Scotch 2M Advanced Tape Glider kit, and the Tim Holtz Snowman die! It's been a Merry Christmas for me already!

No comments:

Post a Comment